Thankyou for attending our Gala Dinner
7 August 2017
Thank you to the following people for helping to make our Gala Dinner a fantastic evening on Saturday 5 August.
- Abacus parents, Bec and Anthony Fernando for their inspiring presentation
- Josh Earl for being our gracious MC and sharing his hilarious childhood memories
- Fudge for keeping us all entertained with the great anthems and classic hits
- Mornington Racecourse for providing a great venue to host this year’s dinner
- The honourable Greg Hunt MP for always supporting our cause
- Richard from Galabid for ensuring our online auction ran smoothly
- Travis Bockman from Century 21 for hosting our live auction
- Feel Good Events for providing our lighting and centrepieces – the room looked amazing
- Chendelle from Mornington Peninsula Magazine for taking photographs
…and a very big thank you to everyone who attended – we hope you had a great night out.
Don’t forget to continue to support the wonderful businesses who provided raffle prizes and auction items that helped us raise much needed funds.